Chef Michael Davis
- M.A. Communication - Louisiana Baptist University
- B.S. Communication - Toccoa Falls College
Role at The Chef's Academy
The Chef’s Academy at Harrison College welcomed Michael Davis in 2012 as a communication instructor in general education courses. Davis describes The Chef’s Academy, saying, “It is the best place I have ever worked.” He echoes what many of his colleagues note about the environment: it is encouraging, empowering, service-oriented and impactful. “Seeing students grow and achieve their career dreams is what drives me every day,” Davis says. He acknowledges that, at The Chef’s Academy, instructors and staff members will always go the extra mile to help students succeed.
To add to his expertise in communication instruction, Davis has racked up a list of work experience, including:
- Reporter, Anchor & Sport Director – Curtis Media Group
- Studio Host & Producer – International Sports Properties, Inc.
- Executive Producer – Wisdom for the Heart, Inc.
- Director of Broadcasting – Trans World Radio, Inc.
Aside from his many jobs, Davis proudly participates as a member in both the Corbitt Preservation Association and Studebaker Driver’s Club. Still, his most important accomplishment is being able to see his students graduate and start their professional paths with renewed confidence and knowledge.